Please not that our warehouse has now moved. Our new warehouse address is;Unit 19 Norquest Industrial EstatePennie ViewBirstallBatleyWF17 9LT
Weight Of Order
|Standard Next Day Delivery Orders Under £150||Standard Next Day Delivery Orders Over £150||Next Day AM Service||Saturday AM Delivery Service|
|Parcel Delivery up to 10kg||£6.99||Free||£11.99||£29.99|
|Parcel Delivery up to 20kg||£10.99||Free||£15.99||£39.99|
|Parcel Delivery up to 30kg||£14.99||Free||£19.99||£49.99|
|Parcel Delivery up to 40kg||£18.99||Free||£23.99||£59.99|
|Pallet Delivery 40kg +||£24.99||Free||£34.99||£69.99|
For delivery charges to the following areas, North Scotland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands,Including Isle Of Wight, Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man, Eire and Europe please contact our customer services on 0800 783 3183.
Tile Trader Standard Delivery Is Next Day - Free on orders over £150
- Next Day delivery is on orders received before 1:00pm. Saturdays are not included in this service, If Saturday delivery is required you can either select it at the checkout or please contact our customer services on 0800 783 3183 for further details.
I don't need the goods Next Day, can I choose a alternative delivery day?
- Yes you can, just simply select the day you require delivery in the checkout on our handy delivery day selector or in the customer notes. Alternatively. You can also contact one of our sales team on 0800 783 3183 and they will happily arrange a delivery day which is convenient for you.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our Leeds warehouse and is in the carriers possesion, you will receive a dispatch email. After this point we aren't able to amend your order. Please ensure that all order details including Delivery date, delivery address and products are correct.
Do I have to sign for the delivery?
- Yes, but you can have them delivered to another address where a signature is possible, just specify the address when asked during the checkout process.
What if I am not at home when the delivery arrives?
- We can get the carrier company to telephone prior to delivery to arrange a convenient delivery day. However unless by prior arrangement, the driver will not leave the goods if there is no one in at the delivery address. If a second delivery attempt is required, an additional charge of £20.00 will be incurred.
How Will my goods be delivered?
Larger orders above 40kg will be delivered on a shrink wrapped pallet or in a crate. The delivery company will deliver the goods to the ground level edge of the property (kerbside) or nearest accessible location. The driver will not be able to assist getting the tiles into your property.
Smaller orders up to 40kg will be sent via our parcel carrier. Please call us on 0800 783 3183 if you have any questions relating to delivery.
The couriers that we use for both parcel and pallet deliveries do not offer an assisted delivery service as standard. However, at Tiletrader.co.uk we are more than happy to look into a premium service tailored to your specific delivery requirements upon request, a minimum charge of £95 plus your standard fee will apply for this type of service.
- When using PayPal as your preferred payment method on Tile Trader, please ensure that the delivery address in your account is correct and confirmed by PayPal. We are only able to deliver your order to the confirmed PayPal address.
- Orders that are placed for collection from our Leeds warehouse can be made between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.